6 febbraio 2010

Sunshine Blog Award ♥

Federica, one of my Etsy friends, aka Coccinellerouge of Coccinellerouge blog , listed me for the Sunshine Blog Award.
Thank you so much!
:)


So, to carry on the tradition I'm doing the following:

~ Put the logo somewhere on my blog or within my post.
~ Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
~ Link the nominees within my post.
~ Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
~ Share the love and link to the person from whom I received this award

Mi list is:
OnYourHead
EmilyKate
LoScrignodiLilly
Zuccherofilato
Wakamesalada
Elena'sLoom
Ancien-Noveau
Creativeyarn
So Happy
Il Cassetto di Momo
Verity - Un Mondo a Parte
Tramontana

These are Blogs that i like, mainly from Etsy and Burdastyle fellows :) 
If you are listed here just do the same!
Thanks Coccinellerouge!

2 commenti: