23 aprile 2010

Happy Etsyversary! :)

On Monday 27th my Etsy shop will be one year old, so I celebrate with a week of promotions!!
I offer FREE SHIPPING worldwide on every order equals or more than 25$ (before shipping)!

I'll refund shipping costs via Paypal as soon as I will receive your payment!
If you prefer you can convo me before purchasing and I'll reset the shipping rates to zero and reserve the item for you. For obviuos reasons (e.g. different time zone, so when you convo me I can be sleeping or at work :) this may take a much longer time.


Tanti auguri a ME! eheheh|
Lunedì il mio negozio compierà UN ANNO e ho deciso di festeggiare offrendo una settimana di SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA per ordini uguali o superiori a 25$, il rimborso verrà fatto con Paypal non appena avrò ricevuto il pagamento dell'ordine :)

9 commenti:

  1. Happy Etsyversary, Kosmika! What a cute title! And a lovely way to celebrate. Hope it will bring you many many sales.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Happy Etsyversary Kosmika!!! And good luck for all future sales! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Mine is also just one year old, but forgot to celebrate this ! Happy celebrations and hope you have lots of sales !

    RispondiElimina
  4. Happy Etsyversary ;) The pink earrings are lovely, I like them very much :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. ... allora auguri a te e al tuo shop!! ^_^

    RispondiElimina
  6. Happy Etsyversary!!
    I wish you a lot of sales!!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Thank you all!!! :)
    You're so kind and supportive, i love you! :*

    RispondiElimina
  8. *** Happy Etsyversary ***
    Un anno di bellissime creazioni!

    RispondiElimina