16 gennaio 2010

2010: new year, new items!

Fresh new items in my shop! a brand new collection of bracelet, necklaces and earrings.
They are made with antiqued brass wire, hand forged by me, Czech glass beads, some gemstones and some lovely felt.
I made a few of them as Christmas presents for my closest friends and they liked them so much that now i'm making them available in my Etsy shop
I hope you like it as much as I do :)









Con l'anno nuovo ecco anche una nuova linea di braccialetti, collane e orecchini! Sono fatti con filo di ottone anticato, perle in vetro, pietre dure e un po' di morbido feltro.
Ne avevo fatti alcuni come regalo di Natale per delle amiche e dato che sono piaciuti moltissimo ho deciso di realizzarne altri per il mio negozio su Etsy
Spero che vi piacciano almeno quanto è piaciuto a me crearli ;)


You can find them in my shop: here.
Li potete trovare nel mio shop: qui :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento